- Library- Fireplace, large floor-to-ceiling picture window main floor. View of the north river, ravine, and west gardens. Spectacular slate floor. 330 square feet of floor space.
- Main Hall- Chandelier, with slate floors, powder room, grand staircase with stone steps, wrought iron and brass railing. 300 square feet.
- Dining Room- Zuber and Cie art-work, large breath-taking chandelier, formal dining room table and carved chairs. Views of the south garden. 400 square feet.
- Ballroom- Wood floor, Baldwin Grand Piano, main floor. 750 square feet.
- Sun Room- Off butler’s pantry and dining room, in-wall fountain, separate entrance to gardens, ceramic tile floor, great views of south garden with private patio. 175 square feet.
- Great Hall- Upstairs, large parquet wood ballroom floor. 350 square feet.
- 5 Bedrooms offered: 2 full beds, 2 with queen beds, one with 2 queen beds and 2 queen futons. No more than 16 people.
Wedding weekend rentals: bridal party only.